Siding Services

Vinyl siding is an engineered product, manufactured primarily for weatherproofing and aesthetics.

GET FREE QUOTE
company-logo

A Higher Standard

Vinyl siding is used instead of other materials such as aluminum or fibre cement siding. Approximately 80 percent of its weight is PVC resin, with the remaining 20 percent being ingredients that impart colour, opacity, gloss, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability. It is the most commonly installed exterior cladding for residential construction in Canada and the United States.

Vinyl siding that is exposed to the sun will begin to fade over time. However, the fade rate is slower with vinyl than most other claddings. Most manufacturers offer 50 year warranties that their products will not fade much over that period of time. In the past darker colours tended to fade more than lighter ones, but advancements in technology and materials mean this is no longer the case.

Should a structural/performance issue be found, or if your simply looking to update the look of your current siding material, you would be well advised to contact an experienced and trusted roofing company, like Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, to prevent any possible damages to the building envelope and/or enhance the look of your home. Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, has been providing the highest quality of roofing and exterior home renovation services for over 30 years, and their work is always performed with a steadfast combination of:

> High quality materials
> Superior workmanship
> Keen attention to detail

Free Estimate

For a free estimate please fill out the contact information listed below. We are pleased to offer financing from Financeit, click here for pre-approval. We look forward to hearing from you.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

You may be interested in...

How To Prevent Roof Condensation

LEARN MORE

Benefits of Attic Insulation

LEARN MORE